Rain or shine, your skin needs protection from harmful and aging ultraviolet radiation that comes from the sun. Crème Sérénité® is a lightweight cream you can use every day to shield your skin with a protective layer of natural UVA/UVB mineral sunscreen.
Mineral sunscreens reflect damaging rays from the sun and are not absorbed into the skin like chemical-based sunscreens, which are known for causing skin sensitivities and even disrupting your body’s hormones.1 The active minerals in Crème Sérénité® are recognized for providing a physical barrier of protection from aging rays of the sun – even for those with sensitive skin.
Crème Sérénité® has a natural non-oily formulation that is rich in vitamin E, green tea and cucumber extracts, and soothing shea butter.
Help protect your skin from visible signs of sun aging naturally with Crème Sérénité®.
Crème Sérénité® is free of PABA, oxybenzone, gluten, parabens, phthalates, nanoparticles, dyes and synthetic chemical sunscreens so it won’t harm you, the ocean or the planet on which we live.
Directions for use:
For everyday use, apply Crème Sérénité® on top of moisturizer, after cleansing and toning your skin.
Apply liberally 15-minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours and immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
• Don’t forget your hands when protecting your skin from the sun. Use Crème Sérénité® all year round to keep your hands looking young.
• For dry or mature skin, use Crème Sérénité® after quenching thirsty skin with French Secret® Serum to create a shield over your moisturizing treatment.
• For external use only.
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and consult a physician if irritation or rash develops.
• Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center immediately.
• To protect your skin from harmful ingredients, French Secret® skincare contain no chemical preservatives. As such, the average shelf life of our products is about 6-9 months. To fully enjoy your product, store it in a cool, dark place and only use clean fingers to remove the product from the jar.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of early sun aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad-spectrum protection and a SPF rating of 15 or higher, along with other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially between 10am and 2pm.
• Wear long sleeve shirts, pants, a hat and sunglasses.
• For children under 6-months, consult a physician.
1 The Environmental Working Group. http://www.ewg.org/2014sunscreen/faqs-your-sunscreen-questions-our-answers/
Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide
Other Ingredients: Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Agua (Deionized Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lecithin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Valerian Extract, Xanthan Gum.